Pure FM have FOUR different chances to win every week, with four different sponsors. So tune in and get involved with our Branded and Weekend shows!
Every week, the Pure FM Hometime shows give you the chance to win great prizes!
Win No.6 Cinema Tickets with the Pure FM Hometime Show
There are two tickets to No.6 Cinema up for grabs with our Hometime Show competition from 5pm-7pm each weekday. Simply retweet the tweet posted by @PureFM each day for up to five entries each week.
Every week, the Pure FM Lunchtime shows give you the chance to win great prizes!
Win Feed Vouchers with the Pure FM Lunchtime Show
There are vouchers for Feed, Gunwharf up for grabs with our Lunchtime Show competition from 1pm-3pm each weekday. Simply retweet the tweet posted by @PureFM each day for up to five entries each week.
Every week, the Pure FM Breakfast shows give you the chance to win great prizes!
Win Waterhole Bar vouchers with the Pure FM Breakfast Show
There are £6 worth of vouchers for The Waterhole Bar up for grabs with our Breakfast Show competition from 9am – 11am each weekday. Simply share and like the post by Pure FM’s Facebook page each week.
Every weekend, Pure FM gives you the chance to win great prizes!
Win a free Large Pizza with the Evening Showcase Show Partnered with Domino’s.
There is a free large Domino’s pizza up for grabs every week, with the Pure FM Evening Showcase Show.
- Entry to the Pure FM Hometime show competition, sponsored by No.6 Cinema, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, is constituted by the retweeting of the competition Tweet posted at around 5pm via your own personal Twitter account.
- Entry to the Pure FM Lunchtime show competition, sponsored by Feed, is constituted by the retweeting of the competition Tweet posted at around 1pm via your own personal Twitter account.
- Entry to the Pure FM Breakfast show competition, sponsored by The Waterhole Bar, is constituted by the retweeting of the competition Tweet posted at around 1pm via your own personal Twitter account.
- Retweets are only valid between 5pm and 7pm Monday to Friday, 1pm and 3pm, and 9am and 11am Monday to Friday, the boundaries of the Pure FM Hometime, Lunchtime and Breakfast Shows, respectively.
- You may enter each competition once, each day of the week. This is a maximum of five entries for each competition.
- Entries made by multiple Twitter accounts owned by the same person will not be counted.
- The competition runs for a single week for each prize in the Hometime show, the Lunchtime show and the Breakfast show.
- Winners are selected by random number generation from a list of valid entries after the close of the competition on Friday.
- The competition tweet is only valid from the Pure FM Official Twitter Account (@purefm)
- Persons with the correct answer are automatically entered into a draw and winners are selected by random number generation after the competition closes at Sunday 11:59pm.
- Each competition is run independently of other competitions, entrants may win more than once.
- For the Hometime show, each week the prize is two No.6 Cinema Tickets to a pre-determined film.
- For the Lunchtime show, every week the prize is two free lunches at Feed.
- For the Breakfast show, every week the prize is two £3 vouchers at The Waterhole Bar.
- The Hometime show film shall be selected by the Head of Sales and Finance at Pure FM in association with No.6 Cinema in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
- Cinema Tickets will be valid only for the chosen film and only after the film has been in cinemas for two weeks.
- Hometime Show prizes are valid until the chosen film is no longer shown at No.6 Cinema, if the winner fails to claim their prize before this happens they forfeit their right to claim and will not receive a substitute prize.
- Prizes must be collected from a member of the Pure FM committee.
- If prizes cannot be collected from Pure FM at the University of Portsmouth Students’ Union, the winner must pay full postage costs in order to receive their prize.
Validity of Entrants:
- Pure FM Branded show competitions are intended for Pure FM members, listeners, and the friends and families of our members.
- Any person who uses a single personal Twitter account to retweet the competition tweet has a valid right to claim the prize should they be chosen as the winner.
- Bots or entrants using multiple twitter accounts or non-personal (organisation) accounts are not eligible to win – in the event one of these entrants are randomly selected, a new winner will be randomly chosen.
- The only person who has no claim to the prize is the organiser of the competition, the Head of Sales and Finance for Pure FM.